- State Government Contract
- Newcastle Location
- 4 Month Assignment
In this role you will provide effective administrative and support services to facilitate the smooth operation of the team.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Provide a range of routine administrative activities to contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the team/unit that support delivery of services to DCJ clients/customers.
- Gather and process business information in accordance with standards and guidelines to ensure flow, accuracy and confidentiality of business information.
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of administrative systems to ensure that business systems operate effectively.
- Use relevant technology to prepare documentation and presentation material to support business unit managers and directors.
- Manage business unit filing systems in accordance with standards and guidelines, by creating, storing, retrieving and tracking files to ensure the accurate and safe storage of information.
- Work closely with other business areas to effectively arrange meetings and manage the flow of business information and activities.
- Provide customer service and reception duties as required, to act as a first point of contact for the business unit and ensure issues are resolved or escalated appropriately.
- Balancing requests for information, multiple work tasks and competing deadlines in an environment with fluctuating demands.
*TRIM experience is essential*
Applications close 12pm Tuesday, 1st October 2019.