Our client is a home grown success story and is known as one of the leading Risk Planning firms in the country. Due to an internal interstate promotion they are now seeking an Associate Risk Paraplanner to join this vibrant career focused team.
Ideally your degree would be a Bachelor of Business, Finance or Economics and you would be comfortable working with financial concepts, calculations and modelling.
The position's involves the preparation of SOA's including risk, investment, wrap platforms and superannuation, researching client investments and product, assisting with investment review analysis, providing a high level of technical support to both clients and the team;
The person we are seeking will:
- Ideally some exposure to financial services or a recent graduate
- Be strong in all Microsoft programs including Word and Excel
- Willing to gain and maintain their qualification such as RG146 (Diploma of Financial Planning)
- Have the ability to establish effective relationships with underwriters, accountants, clients and other key organisations
- Engage with other team members to build trust in your ability to deliver projects on time every time
- Be flexible in working as a positive team member to embrace duties outside the scope of the role
- Use analytical skills and initiative to solve problems
- Be organised and disciplined in your approach to meeting strict deadlines
- Maintain a professional appearance, accept responsibility for excellent time keeping and dependability as a solid team member
This is an ideal opportunity to stretch your skill base in a growing area of financial advice under the mentorship of successful Financial Risk Analysts. Don't delay, apply now by clicking on the link below.