- Mount Thorley Location
- Much have a fast and accurate
- Temporary Opportunity with an immediate start
The role plays an integral part in the day to day function of all data processing within the business. It will involve but is not limited to; sorting, cleaning and processing data, Invoicing and the general operation of admin.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- High attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate MS Excel essential
- Skilled and experienced in numeric data entry
- Experience in the software program Pronto is essential
This is a temp to perm opportunity with the hours being either 7am-4pm, Monday to Friday.
This is a busy and diverse role working closely with other members of the team and would suit someone with a strong data processing background.
Please forward your resume by clicking on 'Apply" below