- Training Environment
- Located at Tomago
Our client is a registered training organisation and preferred supplier of high risk industry training and assessment services in Newcastle and throughout NSW. They offer streamlined training both onsite offsite at their new purpose-built training centre for forklifts, elevated work platforms, cranes, earth moving equipment, dogging and rigging.
With their ongoing success and growth of the business, they are currently looking for a strong and accurate administrator with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong customer service focus to join their team.
Your role will involve but not be limited to:
- Responding to enquiries with accurate information in relation to course information, price, dates and licensing requirements.
- Receiving and processing bookings in accordance with procedures
- Preparation of course material and checking completed course material to ensure compliance
- Entering details of coursework into the database
- Printing and issuing of certificates and photo cards
- Maintenance of administration systems
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following skills, values and attributes:
- A strong work ethic and flexibility to pitch in and help where needed
- An outgoing and confident nature
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for creating rapport
- Customer service focused
- Fast and accurate data entry speeds
Previous administration experience in a training environment would be highly advantageous.
If you would like to work in a friendly and cohesive team where everyone pitches in to help achieve the objectives of this organisation then please forward your resume asap via the link.