- 3 Month Temporary Assignment
- State Government Department
- Located in Kempsey
This position provides a range of administrative and support services to meet the business needs of the team/unit and your role will involve:
- Coordination of phone bookings and visitors through a central database
- Coordinating and managing records and databases
- Responding to and resolving complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, and the timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Complying with administrative systems, processes and policies
- General ad-hoc duties as required
To be successful in this position you will need:
- A strong administrative background
- The ability to meet competing priorities
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to work with a high volume of work
- The ability to work autonomously in a team environment
- To be willing to undergo any necessary criminal background checks
- Previous experience with SAP and TRIM would be a definite advantage but not essential.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and covering letter via the apply button by COB Monday 8th July 2019.