- State Government Department
- Located in Cessnock
- Working Wednesday to Sunday
This position is responsible for processing visit bookings on weekdays and processing visitors into the centre on weekends. Handling large volumes of phone calls from visitors and data entry.
- Providing a range of administrative and support services to meet the business needs of the team
- Responding to and resolving complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, and the timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Coordinating and managing records and databases
- Complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Developing implementing and monitoring office systems, procedures and methods
- Gathering and collating information preparing documentation
To be successful in this role you must be able to:
- Deliver quality administrative services and negotiate workable time frames
- Manage competing priorities, and address unforeseen issues,
- Be able to work independently in a high volume work environment.
To express your interest in this role you must forward your resume and covering letter (preferably in Word format) via the link before 12.00pm Thursday 25th June.
Successful applicants must be willing to undergo a National Police Check.