- State Government Contract until the end of January 2020
- Possibility of Extension
- Immediate Start
This role provides a range of administrative and support services to meet the business needs of this team/unit. This includes
- Responding to and resolving complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information
- Timely and effective resolution of issues
- Coordinating and managing records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies
- Ensuring that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring office systems, and procedures,
- Gathering and collating information
- Preparing documentation and reports on business unit performance, as well as make recommendations to improve efficiency, cost management and service delivery.
To be successful in this role you will need previous experience working independently delivering quality administrative services, negotiating workable timeframes with competing client demands and priorities, addressing unforeseen issues, in a high volume work environment.
Please forward your resume and covering letter by COB Friday 6/th December.