- State Government Contract
- Sydney CBD Location
- 12 Month Assignment
In this role you will perform a range of routine clerical and administrative tasks necessary to support the operation of organisations.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Collect and compile information to support the preparation of documentation and correspondence in line with SINSW requirements, to support information flow and inform decision making.
- Complete routine systems based financial transactions including raising and receipting of purchase orders and assist with making payments to ensure compliance with SINSW processes and procedures.
- Provide a range of meeting support services including preparation of agendas, organising venues and writing and distribution of minutes to contribute to the efficient running of meetings.
- Administer and maintain records management systems and processes to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Respond to internal and external enquiries escalating or redirecting associated issues to ensure the provision of accurate information.
Applications close 12pm Tuesday, 1st October 2019.