- 6-month contract with a strong possibility of extension
- Must be available 7 days per week
- Silverwater Location
Our client is looking for a motivated customer focused Administration Officer to provide a high level of service to their customers.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies,
- Provide customers with quotations and service information relevant to their needs
- Provide over-the-phone technical support & help assess fault conditions to ensure a streamlined process through the laboratory,
- Updating the CRM, ensuring customer information is current,
- Follow-up on quotations and service provision to ensure timely close out of jobs,
- Scheduling and booking appointments for high level calibration work,
- Manage customer feedback, ensuring issues are resolved to a mutually satisfactory outcome,
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients,
- Provide reporting on key service levels.
- Be able to follow through laboratory processes to assist with customer queries
- Professional & responsive, with a can-do attitude;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Great telephone manner;
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment,
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to gather and interpret technical documents and information from multiple sources, to provide recommendations
*If successful, you must be available for an immediate start*
Applications close 12pm Wednesday, 15th January 2020.