- Award Winning Company
- Develop a Broad Range of Skills
- Located in Heatherbrae
Our client is an award-winning business with a National brand looking to provide an opportunity to an enthusiastic and self-motivated school leaver or Junior looking for an entry level position into Business Administration. You will be working 4 days per week plus attending TAFE one day per week complimenting your studies while gaining valuable practical experience in accounts payable and receivable, general administration, relief reception, as well as marketing and events support.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- An outgoing personality and confidence in engaging with people
- A positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to learn and follow instructions
- A current Drivers Licence and own transport
- Eligibility to undertake a Traineeship (cannot hold anything higher than a Certificate II in any discipline)
If you are looking for an opportunity which will provide you with support and encouragement to develop a diverse range of skills as well as opportunities for career development, then please forward your resume and covering letter via the link.