If, when I say temp, you think of a meek and mild, unskilled seat warmer to cover the phones while your admin is away, well that’s not how it is at all. There is a legion of highly trained career temps that can cover all types of roles from front desk to CFO. We like to call them Super Temps.
Temporary office staff superheroes; They are super skilled and super organised and ready to start immediately. Outgoing and confident in their skill set. They are able to leap tall buildings in a single bound! Yes…seriously, they can!
Here are 10 good reasons why you should hire a SUPERHERO TEMP!
- Cover emergencies, you can have someone in the hot seat in a couple of hours!
- Temp to Perm – try before you buy. This is a great way to evaluate someone before you hire them permanently.
- Bring a new perspective into the business. Nothing beats a fresh set of eyes or some new ideas to bring a new outlook to your team.
- Don’t stress if staff plans to go on holiday or on maternity leave – there’s always someone available to keep the wheels turning until your staff member returns.
- Solve an immediate staff problem without all the paperwork associated with hiring permanent staff – let your recruiter take care of all of that for you!
- Some businesses only need extra hands during the busy season, a temp is the best way to ensure that you take advantage of your busy time and work to capacity.
- The temp agency handles all the payroll process and contracts. All you get is an invoice once a week, BAM!
- You don’t have to wait for work to be completed because your resources are stretched. Get help immediately. A good temp is ramped up from the get-go, so there isn’t much downtime, they just get in and do it!
- You don’t need to go through any advertising, culling, and interview process to find the right staff. Your agent does that for you. You just get on with your day and your agent does the rest.
- Imagine the associated hidden costs and time spent finding a permanent employee. Posting the advert, skimming through 100 resumes till you find the right one (can you feel the work piling up behind you?) and the cost of onboarding the employee only to find out they weren’t the right dynamics for your office. Sad… isn't it?
The long-standing Merriam-Webster dictionary gives the definition of a superhero as
“a fictional hero having extraordinary or superhuman powers; also: an exceptionally skillful or successful person”.
For more information regarding superhero temps, contact one of the team at Whipper Recruitment on 02 4962 1877 or email@example.com